Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beach Walk at Night


This surprised tuesday night, spent with my friends and a lot of laughs. We went to Kuta Beach Walk again *this time at night ;) . We're kinda relax that day, so our outfit is simple and comfy. I actually planned to wear my old dress, but suddenly my package from GOWIGASA just arrived, so I changed into my new little white dress immediately ^o^. 


Here's the details of our outfit of the day:


Cary : DOTTI BLACK TANKTOP
         GAUDI HIGH-WAISTED JEANS
         GOWIGASA BROWN BAG
         MCQUEEN SCARF
         CROCS PUMP SHOES


Vivi: DOROTHY PERKINS BLUE DRESS
       CROCS LEOPARD
       AVENUE TOTE BAG
       YOBEL SILVER NECKLACE


Bee : GOWIGASA LWD
        CHARLES & KEITH WEDGES
        LONGCHAMP BAG
        GOLD BANGLE
        UNBBRANNED OWL NECKLACE


Cary


 Vivi

Bee


We decided to have dinner at Fish n Co





with vivi's sister Jesica ^^




 with Victor my husband, and Black his friend :)








xoxo, bee 

2 comments:

  1. You guys look so fab! Nice post ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join my birthday giveaway, open internationally, win pretty mini dress or magnificent outwear! Click here \(^o^)/
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karina Dinda, will follow yours too ^^, i'm newbie in blogging, nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete