Monday, January 30, 2012

Body-Conscious



I just came back from short-trip to my cousin's wedding at Swissbel Hotel, Jkt, and decided to wear this Body-Conscious Dress from Herve Leger ;). I was really fall in love with this dress. It's using materials traditionally associated with foundation garments to create dresses that would mold and shape the wearer's figure with its signature bandage-like strips.
 So, here i was keep taking pictures before the party :p


Sometimes i use my iPhone4's front camera, so it doesn't have a good quality *my bad* ;)



blow kiss LOL



Okay2, enough for the self camera shots! 

Finally arrived at the wedding's party



this one's a little blur >.<








 with my twins cousins and her sister ^^





 it's time to go back home, shots at plane lol

xoxo, bee 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436942/funfreshfierce?claim=32c3kfd8e6n">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Great dress tha! It definitely showed your body curves which made you look even more stunning! ;)

    ReplyDelete